This page aims to help you understand what information we might collect about you and how we use it. Seawave Media Ltd is the data controller of your personal data. Seawave Media Ltd is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and will comply with the applicable data protection laws in all our dealings with your personal data. We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about you, such as your name, your business telephone number and email address, that is in the public domain, for example on a website or public register;
- Information that is provided by filling in forms on our sites and via our telephone interviews. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material, requesting a free listing or requesting further services;
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for feedback purposes, although you do not have to respond to them;
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders; and
Details of your visits to our site and emails received including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise
About Seawave Media ltd
Seawave Media is an established UK based data marketing agency providing marketing services and insights to assist organisations in making smarter decisions to engage with customers and prospects.
Seawave Media ltd is registered as a data controller with the Information Commissioner Office (ICO) under number : Z257475X
Your Privacy :We know you care about your privacy and the protection of your personal information, so we will always treat your information with the highest standards of confidentiality and security.
Because we are committed to your privacy, we take great care to handle all information that we collect about you lawfully in accordance with Data Protection Law, including the Privacy and Electronic Communications Act (2003), and other regulatory requirements including The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) which became law on 25th May 2018.
This includes ensuring that data we hold is:
- Processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent way.
- Not processed in a manner that is incompatible with what it was collected for.
- Kept relevant and kept up to date.
- Only retained for as long as it is necessary for the purposes it was collected for.
- Kept securely by ensuring we have appropriate technical and organisational measures to keep data confidential.
To find out more you can visit Information Commissioner’s Office website (http://ico.org.uk).
Remove Your Details
We always try to make sure we get the right message to the right person, however if you feel that we haven’t then you can let us know at any time by emailing at email@example.com
By informing us you wish to unsubscribe, we will remove your information from our marketing database. We’ll do this by adding your details to our suppression file, which we will only use to delete your details from our marketing database. We may need to keep some details relating to order history, transactional information and signed agreements.
You have the right to access information held about you and to request correction, removal or transfer of your data in accordance with The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
If you wish to contact us the following details are available:
Call: 08450563593 Mail: Wayland House High Street Thetford IP25 6AR
How we obtain your personal information
We collect personal information in several different ways. For example, we may collect your data if you submit a contact form to our website, or if you call us, or if you send us an email. The type of personal information we collect includes:
- your name
- your contact details, such as your email address and phone number
- the organisation that you represent
- the product(s) or service(s) you are interested in
We also receive information from data contributors, all of which comply with data protection legislation and are registered with the ICO.
How we use your personal information
The information that we collect directly from you will be used to:
- provide you with information about the products and services we offer
- provide you with a more personalised and relevant service
- improve our products and services
- conduct market research
- suppress details from marketing databases
Securing and storing your information
We are committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We use a range of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorised access, use, or disclosure. We store your personal information on secure servers located in UK based data centres with limited access which are PCI compliant.
We will retain your information for as long it is valid, accurate and up to date or until such time that you unsubscribe directly with us in accordance with our retention policy.